Wednesday, November 21, 2007

And we're outta here

Can't talk now - clowns will eat me. I mean - busy packing. Yes, it's the same old song and dance, the pre-weekend in Santa Cruz stress-fess. You would think that this packing thing would be a breeze by now and in some ways it is. I know what needs to go and how to pack it, but it still makes me a bit stressed out. But I bet I’m not the only one who’s twitching – the grandparents haven’t seen the Bean in … how long has it been? Let’s see the last set of photos from Santa Cruz (which I still haven’t gotten around to editing) were from a month ago! Oh my, here – quick! A new picture of Erin that Kyle took.


Whew, that was close. And now I’ve really got to get back to it. Those clowns aren’t going to pack themselves.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: