Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Do you want to know a secret?

I don't like keeping secrets from you. But "you", my readers, can be counted on one hand and 2 of those fingers are my in-laws. And I bet they are my most devoted lurkers - slinkin' by day after day looking for that grandbaby fix.

Anyways, when you are planning a gift for said in-laws you find yourself having to watch what you say. And censor what you add to your flickr account. Not an easy task. But now that the holidays are over and it is no longer all "hush-hush don't ruin the surprise" I can tell you (if there is actually anyone else out there besides Chris and his parents) that I published a book!

Published. Is that correct? Should I say self-published? Made? Created with down-loaded software and then paid to have copies printed?

Either way, here it is!

By Dawn Blanchfield

And then there was Bean... - a Christmas present for the grandparents. Check it out and then buy 2 or 3 copies.


Edited to add: I don't know why the 2 badges are not showing up properly. I'll look into it later. Right now the boss-man is sending me out in the rain to buy oatmeal. I really do love my job.

No comments: