Monday, May 11, 2009

Movin' on up

Big announcement people! Elfini (the blog) is moving!

That's right, after much soul searching (read: Help Forums), I've finally made the move from Blogger to WordPress.org. Please go to:

www.elfini.dawnblanchfield.com/

or www.dawnblanchfield.com/elfini if that's how you like to roll. They will each get you there.

Bookmark the new site and enjoy! And if you have included this site in your blogroll - thank you! I'm sorry to put you to the trouble of having to change the url, but after all I've just been through, well, suck it up eh?! Updating a link is a walk in the park. While I've been cruisin' around the lower levels of hell! Go to the new site and read all about it!

So, bu-bye Blogger. We've had some good times, but we've grown apart. It's not you, it's me... Let's stay in touch - we'll do lunch!

No comments: