Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's been so long...

Don’t worry. I haven’t abandoned you. It’s just that I am still working on that batch of photos from Fort Bragg. It appears that I have dust on my camera sensor resulting in the need to edit almost every picture! So, I will be making a visit to the camera shop this weekend for a quick lesson on cleaning the sensor. Because all this editing is killing me.

As for my life outside of Photoshop, well, there’s not much to tell. We had a nice, mellow, Kyle-free weekend (it was also Sain't-free but I'm not bitter). And while Chris was productively working on projects around the house, I was making sure the couch didn’t float away. Ok, that’s a bit of an exaggeration. Still, I never got around to working on my painting and I certainly had plenty of time. Oh well, I’m going to blame the dust specks for sucking all the creative energy right out of me.

And now I've gotta go. Those pictures aren't going to edit themselves ya'know. But here is a speck-free sneak preview to keep you going during these trying times.

No comments: